This indigenous pharmaceutical organisation is seeking an Operations Manager to join their growing operation in Cork. With over 300% growth in the last ten years, further growth is anticipated and they are extending their operations to support this growth. Offering a challenging and rewarding role in a very positive and ambitious working environment, this organisation firmly supports flexible working hours.
As the Operations Manager you have overall responsibility for your team of production, maintenance and associated staff. You will drive key objectives including quality, health and safety, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- You will have an active role in Continuous Improvement initiatives for process and performance improvements across the organisation relating to production, safety and cost
- You will be responsible for the production schedules with the key emphasis that customer expectations are always met
- You will lead by example providing guidance and support to the charge hands and operators
- You will monitor and work cross-functionally with Quality ensuring compliance and product quality is consistently achieved
- Collaborate on internal and external GMP audits
- Must have minimum 5 years’ production management experience within a manufacturing environment
- You will be naturally self-driven and have a proven track record in displaying accountability for your work, team and your customer
- You will view the customer as critical to your thinking and decision making, and put the customer first
- You will possess a Degree in Science or Engineering or have extensive equivalent experience
- You will be highly organised and technically minded with a solid understanding of the manufacturing process particularly in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Excellent people management experience is essential
- You will have the opportunity to mould this role and grow as the organisation expands. Excellent career opportunities
- An attractive package is on offer including pension and bonus
Contact Rachel Falvey in HRM on +353 21 4358748 in confidence. Closing date for applications is April 20th 2018.
Salary: €60000 - €80000