Our client is a well-established, Global Manufacturing organisation based in Westmeath. Due to continued business success, they have a new requirement for an experienced Operation Team Lead.
- Plan and communicate the daily production workload, delegating duties to relevant people.
- Supervise to ensure adherence to safety and operating procedures, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Line Clearance.
- Troubleshoot on blow moulding and injection moulding machine processes as required and on automation and downstream equipment.
- Verify all applicable paperwork associated with batch records are properly completed in line with cGMP.
- Liaise with Engineering and Quality to resolve issues and reduce downtime.
- Feedback and report production and machine metrics and relevant issues to the Production Manager.
- Report production and quality metrics at the end of the shift and daily production meeting.
- Continually review production methods/operating procedures with a view to improving efficiency, quality and visual management.
- Have a relevant 3rd level qualification in Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in moulding environment (injection or blow moulding) preferred.
- Previous technical experience will be preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with a structured approach to planning & organising.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and priorities work as required.
- Experience in people management
- This position requires 8-hour shift work, nights, evening and days.
- Healthcare Insurance cover for family
- 26 days holidays
- Pension Membership
To learn more apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on +353 1 6321882 or please submit an updated CV.