My client, a large commercial bank, are currently hiring an Organisation Development Manager to join their business at a time of positive change and development. Partnering with the HR Director, you will have responsibility shaping and delivering the Learning & Development Strategy to support the business strategy and people plan. Playing a pivotal role in strategic capability and talent development, you will partner with senior leaders to drive customer and future focussed OD decisions and investments.
As the Organisation Development Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Ensuring that the Organisational Development strategy builds and supports organisational capabilities, both current and future
- Overseeing the development of talent and high potential population in conjunction with senior stakeholders.
- Measuring, tracking and driving evaluation measures to ensure all learning programmes across the business are implemented to high standards with a measurable return on investment
- Driving a culture of learning and development through a strategic learning forum to embed and sustain the program effectively
- Coaching, advising and influencing others and providing high standard of leadership excellence throughout the organisation
- Ideally, you will be experienced HR or OD professionals with a track record of leading high performing teams and experienced in setting and executing OD strategies
- A candidate with a background in large, complex environments with significant OD, Learning and Talent Management models is desired for this role
- A team player attitude is important and a skillset that showcases creativity, innovation, influencing and adaptability is crucial for success
- You will also be an excellent relationship builder and stakeholder manager who is change oriented and resilient
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.