Our client is a market-leading multinational organisation based in Galway. Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced Packaging Supervisor (Evening Shift) to join their team.
The Packaging Supervisor (Evening Shift) will serve as a key member of this fast-paced environment. As the Packaging Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Organising the packaging team on a daily basis to maximise performance
- Communicate with cross functional teams to ensure the efficient and effective running of the department
- Scheduling of packaging lines and liaising with QA to ensure LPR'S are issued in a timely manner
- Prepare and amend SOP'S
- Monitor and achieve monthly/yearly targets are met surrounding the packaging function
The ideal Packaging Supervisor (Evening Shift) will have 3-5 years Supervisory experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical environment. You will also have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering or relevant experience in a highly regulated GMP field
- Knowledge of automated systems
- Green belt or above certification in Lean Six Sigma would be a distinct advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in report writing
Working hours Monday to Friday.
The successful Packaging Supervisor will receive a competitive base salary.
To discover more contact Gary Meade in HRM on +353 21 4511195 for a confidential discussion.