My client, a renowned international commercial property and real estate company are seeking a Part Qualified Accountant to join their group finance team.
This is a newly created role and will report to the Group Financial Controller. Based in Dublin 4, there are significant options for growth and development within this organisation.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Internal and external financial reporting
- Support the Statutory audit including liaising with auditors and preparation of audit deliverables
- Support the month end, quarter end and year end close processes for the Irish legal entities ensuring all internal controls are adhered to
- Balance sheet reconciliations, allocations and intercompany, validation and reviews of the
- statutory P&L and Balance sheet reports
- Working with the Financial Shared Service Centre to ensure the AP and AR processes function effectively
- VAT journals
- Process and allocate payments and receipts
- Liaising with the business on credit control
- Supporting the preparation of month / quarter-end management accounts, variance analysis and reports & supporting the compilation of forecast P+L
To be considered you will:
- Be part or newly qualified ACA/ACCA
- Have 5 years' experience within finance
- Experience of Workday would be an advantage
- Be highly motivated and able to take ownership with strong attention to detail
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Salary: up to €50,000 depending on experience + benefits + study support
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now, or contact Clair Schindler on +3531 6321881 for a confidential discussion.