My client, an Irish owned entrepreneurial company with operations in Europe are seeking an ambitious, focused, part-qualified/finalist Accountant to join their busy finance team.
This company have grown at a significant rate and continue to, they are fast paced in their approach. They are seeking an individual from a similar background, a start-up, or another fast moving, results focused organisation.
The ideal candidate will be serious about securing their accounting qualification and moving forward in your finance career. This is an environment where you will be challenged and candidates with drive to succeed will be considered favourably. This is not a shared services environment.
The Part Qualified/Finalist Accountant will be responsible for:
- The full accounts payable process - end to end
- Support the completion of monthly management accounts
- Cash flow reporting
- Assistant with company Audit
- Management of Debtors
- Management of bank account
- Credit cards
- Petty Cash
To be considered, you will be action oriented with excellent attention to detail, along with:
- Part Qualified Accountant with min 3 years related experience
- Strong technical skills
- Experience with ERP system (SAP)
- Experienced in a Multi-Country environment, but not from a shared services centre
Salary: up to €50,000 + Benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.