My client, an exciting international commercial property company are seeking a Part/Newly Qualified Accountant to join their Dublin finance team.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Internal and external financial reporting
- Support the Statutory audit including liaising with auditors and preparation of audit deliverables
- Support the month end, quarter end and year end close processes for the Irish legal entities ensuring all internal controls are adhered to
- Balance sheet reconciliations, allocations and intercompany, validation and reviews of the
- statutory P&L and Balance sheet reports
- Working with the Financial Shared Service Centre to ensure the AP and AR processes function effectively
- VAT journals
- Process and allocate payments and receipts
- Liaising with the business on credit control
- Supporting the preparation of month / quarter-end management accounts, variance analysis and reports
- Supporting the compilation of forecast P+L
To be considered you will:
- Be part or newly qualified ACA/ACCA
- Have 5 years' experience within finance
- Experience of Workday would be an advantage
- Be highly motivated and able to take ownership with strong attention to detail.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Salary: up to €50,000 + benefits depending on experience
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on +3531 6321881 for a confidential discussion.