My client, a well-established, privately owned utilities company based in South Dublin are seeking a permanent part-time Credit Controller to join their organisation on a 20-25-hour week.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for the management of credit control and accounts receivable within the commercial division (B2B).
- Credit Control.
- Resolve discrepancies through liaising with key internal stakeholders.
- Accounts Receivable administration.
- Prepare and issue weekly debtors query schedule to relevant divisions.
- Support & resolve client queries.
- Issue monthly statements.
- Cash & bank allocations.
- Debtor reporting to CFO.
To be considered:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Credit Control/Accounts Receivable role, preferably in a private Irish owned company.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong excel skills.
- Highly motivated.
Salary: €35,000 to €40,000 per annum, based on a 20-25-hour week (pro-rata).
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.