My client, a well-known global food manufacturer and distributor are seeking a Payroll Specialist to support their weekly payroll processing.
The company use a third-party processer for the payroll on a weekly basis, however, it is a complex payroll, and they require someone with exceptional knowledge to support this organisation.
- Ensure that employees are paid correctly and on time.
- Ensure all payroll payments are paid in accordance with Irish Revenue's legislation.
- Ensure all activities are completed to the deadlines set.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, managing quality with quantity, meeting tight deadlines & ability to quickly adjust to changes is essential.
- Is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for payroll systems and liaises with internal parties and external suppliers.
- Trains other employees regarding payroll system and processes, as required.
- Participates and leads on continuous improvement projects to optimise and harmonise practices, policies and processes.
To be considered:
- IPASS qualification.
- Strong Irish payroll knowledge - including manual calculations.
- Previous experience with CORE.
- Problem solver.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent Excel knowledge - Advanced level.
Salary: up to €50,000 5% bonus and 5% company pension.
**Please note, if you are a very experienced payroll specialist and you are seeking a 3- or 4-day week, this organisation is very open to part time** therefore, please apply.
Candidates with payroll bureau experience would be highly regarded.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.