HRM have been retained by a well-known organisation on a journey of significant change and transformation and is currently hiring a People & Culture Director to join the team as a strong, strategic advisor who will lead the People & Culture function and participate as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team.
With responsibility for all People related matters, this role will focus on driving change across the organisation through designing and implementing various people initiatives in line with a new overall strategy. The role of People & Culture Director opens at a time that this organisation is on an ambitious agenda of sustainable growth and change.
Reporting to the CEO and operating as an integral part of the Senior Leadership Team, this role will focus on an impressive People & Culture strategy with full accountability for driving strategic initiatives and leading the overall function.
- Partner with the organisation as a leader to evolve the People & Culture strategy in line with organisational objectives.
- Lead the design and development of and key People initiatives including in the areas of Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Employee Relations, Culture & Engagement and HR Operations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all levels of the organisation and partner effectively to provide a best-in-class service to employees.
- Provide expert input to organisation design and development initiatives underpinned by strong awareness of the organisational needs, people risks and succession planning across functions.
- Collaborate, champion and celebrate impactful CSR initiatives across the organisation.
- Drive a high-performance culture focusing on organisational capability, leadership development and management development.
- Lead the People & Culture function in a strategic way, instilling accountability, ownership and autonomy.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Human Resources professional with a strong HR background and a member of CIPD. At least 10 years' experience operating at a senior level and leading a function is important and familiarity in working in a fast paced, dynamic and people centred environment is beneficial.
You will also have;
- Proven experience in managing employee relations.
- Ability to provide executive coaching, mentoring and acting as an Executive HR Leader.
- Have a strong knowledge of HR disciplines such as Diversity, Compensation, Employee Relations, HR Systems, Performance Management, Talent Management, Organisational Effectiveness, Talent Acquisition and Talent Development.
- Demonstratable strong commercial acumen, be a trusted confidante and advisor on fit for purpose people solutions to enable the organisation to shape & deliver its strategic plans.
- Have strong decision-making capability and the ability to influence, partner and negotiate with management at all levels and execute with excellence.
- Have a positive attitude, be motivated, results with strong team-working skills.
- High levels of facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills and a willingness to guide and lead the management team through an exciting programme of change.
- The ability to be change catalyst who can successfully manage change and transformation.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.