Our client is a Global Healthcare company with multiple operations in Ireland. Due to expansion, they are seeking an experienced Project Manager (PM) to join their team on a permanent basis. This person can be Dublin or remote based within Ireland.
Reporting into the Associate Director for Project Management, the PM will be responsible for project implementation for lifecycle management and post-approval changes for my client's Pharmaceutical product portfolio. The successful candidate will assist in the development and management of the project strategic plans to maintain supply.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- BSc in Science, Engineering or related
- BSc in science, engineering or related
- 3+ years pharmaceutical project management experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience in manufacturing or development
- Leadership skills in collaborating and influencing cross-functionally
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 87121 3548 for a confidential discussion.