A well-established FMCG organisation is currently seeking an experienced Plant Manager to lead their production, maintenance, facilities and utilities departments within the Cork Site. They are seeking a people leader with a strong drive for change implementation.
- Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director and taking full ownership for end-to-end process from raw materials through to the manufacturing process.
- Full responsibility for production and engineering department.
- Produce the required amounts of product within the quality specifications and within the allocated budgets.
- Ensure that the assets of the site are properly maintained and reliable in order to reach the planned quantities and production quality.
- Drive the KPIs, according to the company policy and strategy and the continuous improvement methodology.
- Embed strong engingeering practices by making use of relevant TPM tools.
- Continuous drive improvements and potential savings to improve the overall business results.
- Build, develop and guide high performance of the department. Ensure the safety agenda is implemented in the Brewing and Tech Services department and owned by all employees, while managing the entire process.
- Strong people leader with the ability to influence change.
- Strong technical knowledge of engineering and production.
- Biotechnology / FMCG production management, etc.
- Maintenance/ Engineering.
- TPM / Lean / 6 Sigma, etc.
- Excellent communication-, management-, facilitation- and reporting skills.
- Competitive base salary
- DC Pension
- Car Allowance