My client is seeking a Platform Engineer to join their fintech organisation based here in Dublin on a permanent basis. This position will have a strong focus on DevOps and Software Engineering and automation for the global function. Reporting to the Director of Platform Engineering, the right professional will have strong expertise in areas of automation, DevOps, Software Engineering, Linux/Unix, and scripting ideally within the fintech industry sector. The position offers a chance to join a diverse team of IT professionals and an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, developmental position in a forward-moving organisation. See an overview of the details below.
- Knowledge areas of infrastructure-as-code toolsets
- Strong software development, git, CI/CD, Linux and VMWare
- Drive platform design and implementation across automated platforms
- Cultivation of HybridCloud infrastructure
- 5+ years' Software/Automation experience in a Technology-focused industry sector
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant discipline in advantageous
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code toolsets
- Development/scripting expertise
- Strong knowledge of GIT
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD approaches
- Virtual Server Infrastructure (VMWare) experience
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne on 01 6321886 for a confidential discussion.