This leading healthcare organisation provides solutions in vision care to a truly global market, with operations and sales affiliates in over 40 countries, providing product availability to more than 100 regions. Recently, this business has announced expansions in their site, in the South East of Ireland, to cope with growing demand for their products. With this expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Process & Equipment Engineer to join the organisation on a permanent basis.
As a Process & Equipment Engineer your role will be to support manufacturing systems. Technical expertise will be required to maintain, develop, debug and troubleshoot process and equipment issues.
In addition you will;
- Develop and implement process and equipment improvements.
- Identify and eliminate repetitious machine failures.
- Provide support to the Manufacturing, Maintenance, and Equipment Design groups.
- Minimise scrap, increase yield, reduce turn-around-time, minimise manufacturing downtime.
- Generate documentation and SOPs associated with each of the equipment or process systems.
- Ensure quality manufacturing within given specifications.
You will have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role preferably in the medical device/pharma industry sector. A BEng in Engineering or an equivalent discipline is required.
This permanent position offers a competitive salary with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 21 451 1190 for a confidential discussion.