This leading biopharmaceutical CDMO is continuing to expand their Irish operation by establishing a new state-of-the-art facility in north Leinster. A vacancy has now arisen for an experienced Process Engineer with specialisation in either upstream or downstream operations to the manufacturing technology group on-site. This is one of three new sites for the business and will support growing customer demand across the EMEA markets. As this is the company's first of two new sites in Europe the engineering department will work closely with the global group to complete detailed doc design across processes and protocols as required. The company currently employs over 5,000 staff globally across healthcare division.
If you are passionate about science, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are ambitious this is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation.
As a team member, you will work within the technical manufacturing group and be involved in validation activities alongside the CQV team. This is a challenging position and will require flexibility and creative approaches to problem solving.
- Reporting into the Manufacturing Technology Lead this position sits within a new team of process and manufacturing engineers.
- You will work closely within this group and liaise with multi-disciplinary teams on-site to deliver effectively.
- Once established focus will shift to process optimisation and ensuring the most efficient ways of working are in place.
- You will challenge equipment design specs and support the continued assessment of equipment performance.
- Execute verification and validation protocols in collaboration with the CQV team as part of the start-up phase of this project.
- You will support the resolution of deviations; running investigations across equipment and process non-conformances, system failures and under-performance ensuring root cause analysis is completed, a solution is delivered, and corrective actions are implemented across systems and equipment.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver engineering projects, continuous improvement campaigns and audit preparation.
- Provide technical support and work to resolve manufacturing issues from a process perspective.
- All applications must have a Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 4 years' experience within a manufacturing environment.
- The right person will have experience within a highly regulated GMP manufacturing operation such as biotech or chemical sectors.
- A strong communicator with the ability to work well within a cross-functional team to achieve a common objective.
- Working knowledge of DeltaV MCS.
- Flexible approach to work and a positive attitude will be a good fit with this team dynamic.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and be an effective communicator.
- Autonomous and a self-starter who will use their initiative to drive actions forward.
- €50,000 - €60,000
- Annual performance-based bonus - 10%
- Personal healthcare plan
- Pension contribution program
- Life assurance
- 22 days annual leave
- Parking on-site
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 1 632 1883 for a confidential discussion.