Our client, a leading manufacturer of components within the medical device, pharmaceutical and automotive sectors based in Clare are seeking an experienced Process Engineer. This role will report directly to the Engineering Manager. You will be responsible for providing strong technical support on process and product technologies to support production as well as the setup, maintenance of and troubleshooting of production machines.
Duties and responsibilities of the Process Engineer will include:
- Root cause and problem-solving production issues for Injection Moulding and Blow Moulding Machines. Supporting formal trial activities - plan, execute, report.
- Continuous improvement focus, demonstrating a strong knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies and applies these tools in the characterisation, optimisation and troubleshooting of process equipment and technology performance.
- Leads the development and execution of experimentation and testing to enable characterisation, optimisation and troubleshooting of key processes and equipment.
- Co-ordinates the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including installation, calibration, EHS assessment debug, and all associated process and quality system documentation requirements including technical and process work instructions.
- Completes or leads the writing and release of process validation documentation including FMEA's, Validation Plans, protocols, and reports.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Degree in Engineering or Science discipline or Diploma with relevant additional industrial experience.
- 5+ years in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in working to ISO 13485 standards.
- Experience and knowledge of injection moulding & blow moulding machines, process set up and optimisation.
For more information on this opportunity, talk to Laura Gallagher in confidence, email or call her direct line 00 353 91782113.