This business is a leader in medical imaging worldwide, offering a wide range of pharmaceutical products, medical devices, digital and AI solutions for diagnostic and interventional imaging. A track record in building lasting relationships so that this organisation enables people to live better lives. The businesses' purpose is placed around human cooperation at the heart of the organisation's relationships and actions. A pioneer for 95 years in the field of contrast media, this businesses team consists of over 2,600 people globally, continuously innovating with 10% of revenue dedicated to Research & Development across four centres around the world including a state of the art manufacturing plant here in Ireland that is seeing consistent growth and investment.
They are currently searching for a Production Process Engineer to join the C&I team located in their Dublin site in a permanent role.
- Troubleshoot existing manufacturing problems and implement suitable improvements to eliminate problems from recurring.
- Development of OEE metrics to standardise operations and identify bottlenecks.
- Provide specialist technical knowledge / advice to all site operating personnel on process related problems, including cost, quality, productivity and safety related issues.
- Lead technical problem resolution & RCA for all manufacturing operations, in conjunction with cross functional teams.
- Lead cycle time reduction initiatives in conjunction with manufacturing teams.
- Constantly seeking to challenge operational standards and driving continuous improvement.
- In conjunction with Technical Services engineers, implementation of plant capacity upgrade programme.
- Responsible for site process safety program as relates to Ioversol production.
- Undertake other special assignments of a technical or engineering nature as directed.
- Help ensure all plant processes are in full and strict compliance with all local, national and corporate regulations.
- Ensure that roles and responsibilities are complied with as per the requirements of the site's safety statement.
- 10 Years' experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Honours Degree Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in LEAN manufacturing is desirable.
- Position is highly technical and requires strong analytical knowledge using fundamental engineering principles.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time while achieving goals.
To learn more, apply online or contact Déanna Healy on +353 87 636 9263 or please submit an updated CV.