Our client is seeking a Process Engineer to join their team at their plant in Cork. With over 200 employees, this plant has seen significant growth in new product introductions, expansion of line capacity, increase in headcount and increased global project activity.
The Process Engineer will serve as a key member of the Engineering Team and will be a key contributor to all Engineering processes for this facility.
Operating in a progressive and production focused Engineering Team, reporting to the Plant Engineering Manager, the Process Engineer has direct responsibility for delivery of process excellence in a top-class facility in Cork. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the capability of all processes to meet customer specifications
- Maintaining complex in-house processes to ensure stability
- Delivering new projects and solutions that ensure a constant rate of continuous improvement
- Keeping up to date with ever changing technological environment, equipment changes and product changes
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering or other Technical discipline
- 5 years+ relevant experience in an FMCG, fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment with demonstrable and transferable skills
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing environment designing and implementing process projects
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience
The Plant Engineering Manager will mentor, guide and support you to progress your career.
An attractive package is on offer for the successful candidate.
To more information on this opportunity contact Paul Wheatley in HRM on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.