This organisation is a globally renowned leading health care company, who focus upon developing revolutionary therapeutics that have a meaningful impact on patient’s health worldwide. At their site in Tipperary, they develop and supply the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines.
Their highly-skilled local workforce of 500 employees is now leading the way in the development of new medicines, including treatment for hepatitis C. Due to constant expansion, the organisation requires a Process/Development Engineer to support process development activities on site.
As a Process Engineer, you will be a member of the Pharmaceutical PDC team responsible for Drug Product pharmaceutical dosage form process development activities to support the commercialisation of new products. In addition, you will;
- Support new product introductions and technical transfers to and from the site, including new technologies
- Ownership of manufacturing process equipment and supply product processes
- Process and equipment optimisation in order to sustain and improve product quality, yields and throughput
- Making recommendations and implementing measures to improve production systems, equipment performance, yields and quality of product
- You will work on cross-functional teams with multiple opportunities to inspire change and apply your problem-solving abilities
- You will collaborate with different functional areas with opportunities to lead and to acquire new skills while developing new treatments for patients
- A B.Eng in Chemical Engineering or similar is required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within API, Drug Product or solid oral dosage forms
- Engage cross-functionally to deliver on process improvement projects as part of a team
- Autonomous and a self-starter
- Competitive Salary
- Performance bonus
- Family healthcare plan
- Pension fund
- Life assurance
- Subsidised canteen
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application