Our client is a global giant in the pharmaceutical industry and is continuing to successfully expand their impressive product portfolio and their team. Their facility in Leinster is currently manufactures Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) for products in the Urology therapeutic area. They are now recruiting for a Process Chemical Engineer to join the Manufacturing Operations Team reporting to the Process Engineering Lead.
As Process Engineer, you will be responsible for technical support to the operational areas and engineering personnel in order that operations are conducted efficiently and approved production and project schedules are achieved. Other responsibilities will include:
- Technical transfer, scale up and installation of new process and new unit operations onto and within the plant
- Ensuring manufacturing operations are supported and maintained in compliance with all regulations
- Conducting incident & deviation investigations within the department in an efficient and timely manner
- Managing and/or supporting activities to maximise value (e.g. increase revenue, reduce costs) such as (but not limited to) process optimisation, waste reduction/recycling, energy saving
You will be degree qualified and be technically adept with operational excellence tools such as Six Sigma. You will also have:
- 3+ years' experience within a highly regulated manufacturing industry is essential
- Experience in a cGMP API environment is preferred along with technical proficiency, including: broad understanding of filtration and purification technologies and processes, experience with process control systems, process instrumentation, equipment qualification, and process validation
- Understanding of computer control systems - P.I.D loops and interlock devices
This position offers a competitive salary with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.