Our client is a global animal health company, building on 60 years of experience, they deliver quality medicines and vaccines, support and education. They're seeking to appoint a Process Engineer to join their operation based in Leinster due to continued expansion within their site.
As Process Engineer, you will act as technical support across all operations in order to meet agreed operational targets for safety, quality and customer delivery.
You will act as Project Manager across a wide scope of projects on site in turn with being responsible for:
- Technical transfer, scale up and installation of new process and new unit operations onto and within the plant
- Ensuring manufacturing operations are supported and maintained in compliance with all regulations
- Leading of Environmental, Health and Safety activities on site - HAZOP
- Preparing change control packages which will include U.S and international markets
You will be degree qualified and be technically adept with operational excellence tools such as Six Sigma. You will also have:
- 2+ years' experience within a highly regulated manufacturing industry is essential
- Exposure to technology transfer and new equipment start-up
- Project management
- Understanding of computer control systems - P.I.D loops and interlock devices
- Strong leadership skills
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.