Our client is a global animal healthcare company who manufacture, distribute and sell a range of products, from antibiotics to tablets for household pets through to livestock. As one of the market leaders in animal healthcare, they have experienced significant growth as a result of continued success and acquisitions. Due to this success, they are looking for a Process Engineer to join the manufacturing engineering team at their API facility.
As Process Engineer, you will act as technical support across all operations in order to meet agreed operational targets for safety, quality and customer delivery.
You will act as Project Manager across a wide scope of projects on-site in turn with being responsible for:
- Technical transfer, scale-up and installation of new process and new unit operations onto and within the plant
- Ensuring manufacturing operations are supported and maintained in compliance with all regulations
- Leading of Environmental, Health and Safety activities on-site - HAZOP
- Preparing change control packages which will include U.S and international markets
You will be degree qualified and be technically adept with operational excellence tools such as Six Sigma. You will also have:
- 2+ years' experience within a highly regulated manufacturing industry is essential
- Exposure to technology transfer and new equipment start-up
- Project management
- Understanding of computer control systems - P.I.D loops and interlock devices
- Strong leadership skills
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.