Our client is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies, selling in over 200 countries across the globe. They are so well established that their food and beverage brands are consumed over one billion times a day. Due to continuous expansion, a new position for Process Project engineer has arisen at their Co. Cork facility.
- Provide Process Engineering capability specialising in process design solutions for Beverage Concentrate Manufacturing Platforms
- Ensure new & existing products/formulas are manufactured to organisational standards and consumer expectations
- As part of a team, develop the process aspect of the Concentrate Manufacturing Plant's Network Capacity and Resiliency program
- Provide technical guidance during project design and implementation, including Commissioning & Process Qualification, to assure viability of technology in proposed configuration
- Utilise Engineering first principles, scientific methods, and Processing systems knowledge to develop technical process equipment solutions that both create new business opportunities and solve existing equipment needs.
- Interface and communication with the plant to ensure seamless handover of projects to plant operations
- Provide subject matter expertise where required
- Several years process industry experience in engineering with additional operations or maintenance exposure and extensive capital project management experience
- Degree qualification in Chemical, Process, or equivalent engineering discipline
- Experience required in the following areas:
- Process plant technical standards
- Project concept development
- Business case and capital approval
- Design, Procurement and Installation
- Construction, Commissioning and Validation
- Environmental, health and safety management
- Contractor and Construction Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attractive package on offer for the successful candidate
- Long-term career progression
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on +353 21 4511193 for a confidential discussion.