Our client is a global manufacturing organisation in Dublin. They are looking for an experienced procurement professional to join their business on a permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for leading the site productivity program.
- You will need to continuously drive material cost reductions through working with cross-functional partners.
- You will participate in negotiations with suppliers to reduce costs and it is important that you can maintain and build strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- In conjunction with other team members, you will identify and implement supplier changes to improve performance and reduce costs.
- You will work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders such as quality and engineering to drive and maintain company standards.
- Initiating supply agreements and non-disclosure agreements where required, will be part of your remit of responsibilities to ensure the business' interested are protected.
- You will need 6+ years of purchasing experience, preferably in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Strong background electronics, medical devices, or medical technologies.
- Required experience using SAP.
- For this role, you will need a degree in engineering, science, or a related field.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.