Our client is a global biopharmaceutical manufacturing organisation in Dublin. Due to continued expansion and growth, they are looking for an experienced procurement professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Leading a team of 3 individuals, you will be responsible for managing large direct and indirect procurement budgets.
- You will monitor supplier performance, adjusting, and acquiring new partnerships where appropriate.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of risk mitigation strategies to ensure continuity of supply to site.
- You will lead negotiations and contract management for strategic contracts to gain appropriate cost structures and service levels.
- Working with cross functional teams you will aim to build sustainable and reliable pharmaceutical supply chains/supply networks and to implement cost savings opportunities.
- You will have extensive direct and indirect procurement experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical sector.
- You will be degree qualified in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or a relevant field.
- Prior experience leading a team of procurement professionals.
- You need to be an excellent communicator and have a proven track record in cost reduction.
- Competitive Base Salary
- DC Pension
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.