A large global organisation are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to join their team in their Dublin south facility. This is an excellent opportunity join a market leading pharmaceutical organisation.
As the new Procurement Manager you will report into the Procurement Director, this role will develop and lead the site buying team to ensure cost efficient supply of raw materials. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the supplier qualification through RFP/RFI processes, contract development and ongoing supply base management while developing negotiation strategies to close deals and optimal terms
- Managing the site relationships with its third party vendors when necessary and implement corrective actions in order to ensure dependable supply
- Providing strategic sourcing supporting while also value tracking and reporting data in order to identify cost savings
- Participating in Global functional networks with responsibility for contract administration and SLA reviewing
- Degree qualified in Business, procurement or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a Procurement function in the pharmaceutical industry sector
- Experience in ERP procurement systems preferable
- Excellent communicator with strong relationship building capabilities
- Competitive base salary
- Full healthcare cover
- Stock options
To learn more apply online or contact Ciaran McCaughey on +353 1 632 1830.
Salary: On Application
Location: Dublin South