Our client is one of the largest distribution companies in Ireland with multiple sites spread across the island of Ireland with Dublin being their distribution Headquarters. Due to continued growth and expansion they are seeking to hire an experienced Procurement Manager. In this role you will manage the procurement function in the most efficient and cost-effective manner while being fully compliant in line with company policy and procedure and leading a team to achieve same.
- In this role you will be responsible for developing and managing a strong, focused procurement management team.
- You will work to manage supplier relationships, metrics and performance KPI's.
- You will manage cross functional relationships with sales and operations planning.
- In this role you will be responsible for implementing and managing supplier trade agreements.
- You will oversee all aspects of stock control and stock profiling functions.
- You will work to ensure that all service level agreements and perfect order KPI targets are achieved.
- In this role you will be responsible for implementing company policies and procedures in relation to all aspects of performance management, H&S, SOP's and SLA's.
- You will need a minimum of three years' experience in a direct procurement managerial role.
- You will need to be degree qualified.
- You will need to have a strategically focused mindset.
- For this role you will need the ability to deliver results against KPI's
- You will need to possess a strong customer focused mindset and commitment to high levels of service.
- Ability to support and motivate a team.
- You will need to possess strong financial acumen.
- Oracle experience would be beneficial but not essential.
To find out more about this exceptional opportunity email your CV for a confidential discussion.