As my client is expanding their operation, they are seeking a Production Manager to join their team in Louth on a permanent basis.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5+ years' experience in a managerial post, overlooking and developing a large number of diverse professionals in a highly regulated GMP manufacturing environment.
- The Production Manager will be responsible for the front-line supervisory management of the day to day production while developing the key skills of the production team leaders to drive improvement in overall team and equipment effectiveness.
- This position reports directly to the Operations Manager and has full responsibility over a diverse team of Team Leads, Engineers and Technicians, looking to drive continuous improvement and best in class manufacturing standards.
- You must have a minimum of 5+ years' experience in a similar role with experience having full ownership and management of a diverse production team.
- Knowledge of engineering and improvement concept associated with a high volume, technically complex, regulated manufacturing unit.
- Strong knowledge of problem-solving and budgetary control procedures and production materials planning.
- Competitive base salary
- Health Insurance
To learn more, apply online or contact Chris Browne at HRM on 01 6321886 for a confidential discussion.