Our client is a globally leading niche manufacturing organisation. They are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join their Kerry team. This individual will lead their production function, ensuring optimum output and maximising performance of a large team. It is a permanent position and continued success in the role could lead to progressing into a head of function, senior leadership team role.
- You will manage the manufacturing operations to ensure maximum possible cost effectiveness, productivity, quality and compliance with work schedules and contractual delivery requirements.
- You will be responsible for managing and leading a large team of production personnel.
- Working with function leaders in the business, you will strategize and set goals/objectives aligning with the company's targets.
- This role will work directly with area managers, and in close cooperation with other functions, such as Quality, EHS, Design etc.
- You will have budget ownership and be responsible for reporting figures directly to the Board of Directors.
- Promote and deliver a continuous improvement programme to increase productivity and deliver premium quality to your customers.
- You will have 7+ years large-scale manufacturing operations experience.
- You will be degree qualified in engineering or a similar field.
- For this role you will require significant experience managing a large team of individuals.
- Lean manufacturing experience and or Lean Six Sigma certification.
- Prior experience leading change within a unionised environment.
- Steel construction/Welding background.
- Excellent Base Salary
- DC Pension
- Performance Bonus
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.