Production Manager (Shift)
Our client, a global pharma organisation, are looking for a Production Manager to join their team. The role will be based in their manufacturing facility in Waterford.
- You must manage FILM production and the introduction of new technology through team leadership
- You will be responsible for conducting Standard Work for managers and monitoring standard work for OSS /Team Leads and operators
- Train and Participate in workplace innovation, Align to tier management system
- You must ensure compliance with manufacturing SOPs, gowning up and other PPE policies, hygiene and EHS procedures at all times
- You are responsible for the production activities including, PPI, Yields, Downtime, Quality Metrics and the utilization of machinery & human resources
- Initiate changes to work practices and procedures
- Provide a high level of technical competence and leadership to the shift to ensure that operational issues are identified and managed to achieve challenging KPI's and higher operational performance
- Promotion of decision making at operative & technician level through effective development and fostering of a strong team working culture
- Promote a quality culture and act to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including FDA and cGMP
- Conduct and manage performance appraisals for operators and identify and implement appropriate training & development plans.
- Execute communications within the unit and to other departments within the company
- Plan and manage team members attendance, timekeeping
- You must have experience in a leadership role within a manufacturing organisation.
- Excellent communication and people management skills are essential.
- A 3rd level qualification.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.