Our client, a global manufacturing company, is looking for a Production Planner to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is based in their Cavan site.
Reporting to the Inventory Manager you will have, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- You will schedule the production plans for the manufacturing site, daily.
- You will be responsible for inventory analysis and reporting.
- You will use SAP APO to maintain planned production orders.
- You must manage orders from bills of materials, planning, warehousing, through to shipment- working cross functionally with various stakeholders within the company.
- You will ensure compliance with internal requirements and report back to both the Inventory Manager and Supply Chain Manager, highlighted areas of concern or room for improvement.
- You will need 4+ years planning/master scheduling experience in a global organisation.
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant field.
- Competent user of SAP/APO.
- You must have excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- You must be highly ambitious and prepared to work in a dynamic environment.
- APICS/MAPICS or similar certification would be desirable.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.