A market leading corporate law firm providing legal advice in Ireland and internationally are seeking to hire a strong HR professional to join their well-structured, progressive, collegiate Talent team.
As Graduate Programme Coordinator you will support an energetic and fast paced area of the business on a range of activities including the development and delivery of the Graduate Programmes. Other responsibilities will include
- Assistance with annual graduate recruitment processes
- Preparation for annual trainee and intern and graduate intakes which would include induction and training schedules
- Preparation for student events, including venue set up, (on campus and in house)
- Attending on campus and in-house student events and presentations
- Administrative support; general administrative support to the Graduate Talent Team
- This person will have at least 2 years' HR experience in graduate recruitment is desirable
- The ideal candidate will have a qualification in HR or a related field and be CIPD accredited
- This role requires a candidate who is a self-starter and can operate calmly in a pressurised and fast paced environment
- Excellent IT skills including the full Microsoft office package
- As part of the talent team, you will be a strong team player working closely with your colleagues possessing high level time management skills
To learn more apply online or contact Shauna O'Sullivan at HRM on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.