My client, a global and renowned professional consultancy company are seeking a Programme Manager/Senior Manager to join their Business Consulting division specialising with Financial Services clients.
The financial services consulting team in this organisation are in growth mode. They focus on large, complex transformation programmes for Banks, Insurance companies and various other large global/EMEA companies within the FS space.
As a Financial Services Consulting Senior/Programme Manager, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Lead Business consulting Transformation engagements.
- Manage the financial elements of the programme and communicate issues, fees estimate etc.
- Work with Directors and Partners to generate new business opportunities.
- Develop your team through supervision, coaching and mentoring.
- Bring business transformation thought leadership and practical experience of emerging practices.
- Collaborate with the technology consulting team to bring the best service to FS Clients.
To be considered:
- 10+ years experience with large scale complex change programmes from the FS industry.
- Experience in a matrix managed organisation.
- Strong financial background, including experience in business case development and financial governance.
- Excellent communicator.
- Deep functional expertise, coupled with a relevant accreditation in your allocated programme i.e.: Credit, Risk, Finance etc.
- Have a track record of delivery with large-scale business transformation programmes.
- Accreditation and practitioner within Prince II; Agile frameworks, PMI/PMP.
- Have specialised in digital transformations/agile delivery methods/business design/regulatory change.
Salary: UP to €100,000 + Benefits
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 0862150442 for a confidential discussion.