Project Co-ordinator – Senior Engineer
This global medical device organisation are one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of eyecare and eye health products. The organisation generated over €1 billion in revenue last year and are at the forefront of ophthalmic technology. At their site in Waterford they currently employ 1500 individuals, and they are continuing to invest into the development of the site. As such they require a Project Coordinator – Senior Engineer to join their team.
Reporting to the R&D Director, key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Leading product development & process development activities
- Writing protocols and gathering and analysing data
- Reporting on and presenting data analysis
- Providing recommendations on trends, correlation, response variables, DOEs
- Interfacing with and leading internal cross functional teams
- Ensuring product quality is in accordance with GMP and EHS standards
- Developing and supporting new manufacturing processes and technologies
- Leading process optimisation
- Teaching others to use analytical analysis tools and driving data driven decision making
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree qualified in Science or Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a proven track record of working in cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
- Expertise in Minitab/JMP Statistical Software preferred
- Specialised Training: Six Sigma Black Belt and DFSS experience is desired
- Leadership skills are highly desirable
This role offers an excellent remuneration package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €55000 - €65000