This successful West of Ireland Medical Device manufacturing facility with over 300 employees in Ireland and more than 1000 worldwide, is looking for a skilled professional to join its team. Due to recent business developments, the company require a Project Engineer to support manufacturing activities.
Reporting to the Business Unit Engineering Manager, you will provide support on manufacturing processes and lead process improvement initiatives to reduce cost and increase efficiency. As Project Engineer you will also:
- Project manage and take leadership of new product introduction projects, and where necessary, introduce novel processes
- Conduct product and process validations, implementing process, product and material changes through documentation updates
- Conform to quality and environmental management systems
The ideal candidate will have the following at least 3 years' experience in medical device manufacturing engineering environment. They will also possess:
- A level 8 qualification in Engineering
- Strong process engineering, particularly in new product introduction
- Familiarity with review of or drafting of validation protocols and associated documents a distinct advantage
- AutoCAD and SolidWorks experience is desirable
- Lean/Six Sigma knowledge
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aidan Toner on +353 91 782 110 for a confidential discussion.