A leading global innovative pharma company specialising in the manufacture of leading products across a variety of therapeutic areas are expanding one of the key manufacturing sites in Dublin. This has come about as a result of significant growth in its product portfolio and manufacturing capacity onsite.
This Project Engineering position has become available due to growth on this Wicklow based site.
As Project Engineer for manufacturing systems, you will report into the Site Engineering Manager and assist with activities associated with the site's core plant equipment.
You will be responsible for:
- Support the project team to complete the commissioning of key manufacturing units within the site.
- Process change controls as required for various processes within the site.
- Ensure that all plant equipment is maintained in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Assess equipment and systems to design improved efficiency projects for the site.
- Maintain equipment and all systems consistently to avoid down-time.
- Use route cause analysis to complete investigations as require and identify RTF solutions.
- Work with the change control process to ensure any changes are captured and completed effectively.
- Support colleagues across utilities, operations, and quality to champion a lean culture.
The successful candidate will have an Engineering Degree. Other requirements include.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in GMP manufacturing environment preferably pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the project lifecycle including C&Q activities.
- Collaborative approach to work with the ability to influence and guide others.
- In depth knowledge of computerised maintenance systems within a regulated environment.
- Demonstrate an appreciation for budget setting, negotiation and capital budget management aligning to maintenance projects.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 87 7521041 for a confidential discussion.