Our client is seeking a Project Engineer to join their team at their plant in Wexford. One of the most reputable FMCG organisations in the world with huge market presence on a global scale, stationed in over 45 countries worldwide, this organisation devotes their time to the scientific development of food products for the health benefits of their customers.
The Project Engineer will serve as a key member of the Engineering Team and will be a key contributor to all Engineering processes for this facility.
Operating in a progressive and production focused Engineering Team, reporting to the Plant Engineering Manager, the Project Engineer has direct responsibility for delivery of process excellence in a top-class facility in Wexford.
- End-to-end project management; project conception, justification, through to completion
- Provide detailed project documentation including development and completion of specification and tenders
- Detailed knowledge and application knowhow in terms of Automation and SCADA systems
- Prepare capital requests. Ensure that all purchasing activities are carried out in accordance with company purchasing policies.
- Design; quality, health & safety and environmental best practice into each project
- Ensure that all project work is completed in a safe and environmentally friendly manner
- Ability to deliver on deadlines
- Project tracking and reporting to up line management in terms of project delivery, specifically performance, time and cost
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering or other Technical discipline
- 2 years+ relevant experience in an FMCG, fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment with demonstrable and transferable skills
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing environment designing and implementing process projects
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Experience in standardisation and improvement of processes
Evident for the successful candidate is a Plant Engineering Manager who will mentor, guide and support you to progress your career.
An attractive package is on offer for the successful candidate.
To discover more contact Paul Wheatley in HRM on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.