This successful West of Ireland Medical Device manufacturing facility with over 300 employees in Ireland and more than 1000 worldwide, is looking for a skilled professional to join its team. Due to recent business developments, the company require a Project Engineer to support on manufacturing activities.
Reporting to the Business Unit Engineering Manager, the Project Engineer will be required to carry out the following activities:
- Support on manufacturing processes and lead process improvement initiatives to reduce cost and increase efficiency
- Project manage and take leadership of new product introduction projects, and, where necessary, introduce novel processes
- Conduct product and process validations, implementing process, product and material changes through documentation updates
- Conform to quality and environmental management systems
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 3 years' experience in medical device manufacturing engineering environment
- A level 8 qualification in Engineering
- Strong process engineering, particularly in new product introduction
- Familiarity with review of or drafting of validation protocols and associated documents a distinct advantage
- AutoCAD and SolidWorks experience is desirable
- Lean/Six Sigma knowledge
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aidan Toner on +353 91 782 110 for a confidential discussion.