- Posted 09 March 2023
- Salary€60000 - €70000 per annum + Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEngineering Leaders and Specialists
- ContactAisling Clements
A leading equipment supplier in the pharmaceutical and biologics sector in Ireland is currently hiring into their Irish operation. This organisation delivers projects to an array of clients across the UK and Ireland. Expanding due to customer demand, the business is investing into the project team.
As Project Engineer you will be overseeing customer projects, managing communications, and working with on-site engineering teams to deliver key objectives. Reporting into the Projects Director for the business you will liaise closely with the Internal Operations Team to overcome obstacles and achieve key project milestones as set-out.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all aspects of the project from documentation issue and review to FAT punch list close out and project sitework final de-snagging and completion.
- Manage all activities relating to a customer project from initial supplier engagement, through build, installation and CQV activities onsite (customer), ensuring a successful outcome is achieved.
- Lead on-site work planning meetings with customers, suppliers and 3rd parties, ensuring all stakeholders are aligned in their expectations and are updated on all timelines and potential risk factors.
- Support the execution of FAT's with key suppliers.
The successful candidate will have an engineering degree. Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working in a project environment (GMP).
- Collaborative approach to work with the ability to influence and guide others.
- Understanding of controls technology and basic mechanical engineering.
- Proven skill in drafting documentation aligning to GMP standards (IQ, OQ, PQ,).
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling Clements at HRM on +353 87 7521041 for a confidential discussion.