Ireland's largest producer and distributor of industrial gases are looking to expand their Project Engineering Team. This opportunity can be based either in Dublin or Cork and will support both the company's main production and storage facility as well as their growing client portfolio nationwide. The organisation boasts an extensive network of customers across pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturing as well as healthcare services and the FMCG sectors across the country.
You will join a hard-working team who embody a collaborative approach to getting the job done with a focus on the customer being at the core of what they do. If you are ambitious, this global organisation can offer a progressive career path in engineering both locally and on a global level.
- You will report into the Team Lead and work closely within the Project Engineering Team here in Ireland and the UK.
- Liaise closely with clients and colleagues to co-ordinate project completions at client sites.
- Manage vendor relations to facilitate installation projects efficiently.
- Track and monitor project budgets and oversee spend, reporting as required.
- Oversee that project design/costs developed are competitive and fit for purpose to support the business.
- Monitor and track KPI's and ensure project targets are achieved whilst always maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and service.
- Manage resources to ensure that all project activities are performed effectively and safely.
- Degree or apprenticeship in an engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years in a project-based engineering position, preferably within a customer facing environment.
- Experience with SAP or MS Project.
- Self-driven and motivated, with a strong ability to adapt and thrive in a highly collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong communication and organisation skills.
- Driving licence.
- A chance to work with a world leader in the distribution of industrial gases.
- Excellent opportunities for career enhancement and personal development.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- A well-established further education program.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Melissa Caramante at HRM on +353 1 632 1801 for a confidential discussion.