Our client, a leading manufacturer of medical devices serving the global marketplace based in Connaught are seeking an experienced Project Engineer. This role will report directly to the Business Unit Engineering Manager. You will be providing manufacturing support over a range of manufacturing processes and be accountable for the business metrics of safety, quality, delivery and cost.
Duties and responsibilities of the Project Engineer will include:
- Leading process improvement initiatives to reduce cost
- Improve manufacturing efficiency
- Project manage and lead new product introduction projects, introducing new processes as appropriate.
- Completing process and product validations and implementing product, process and material changes through validation, change control & documentation updates
- Determine best in class frameworks, systems and processes
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in similar role - process validations
- Lean and six sigma knowledge
For more information on this opportunity, talk to Laura Gallagher in confidence, email or call her direct line 091782113.