Our client, a leading contract manufacturer of components within the medical device, pharmaceutical and automotive sectors based in Clare are seeking a Project Engineer. This role will report into the Engineering Manager. This will be a customer facing role inclusive of NPI, Production, Continuous Improvement and supporting functions across a range of sectors with a focus on MedTech.
Duties and responsibilities of the Project Engineer will include:
- Customer Management - Owning and running external projects (including Development & NPI projects). To include schedule, resourcing and budget management.
- Project engineering/ project management of programs and projects across the whole company; NPI projects, equipment, system upgrades, continuous improvement projects/activities etc.
- Equipment, tooling, automation and related services. This will include supplier management and identification, selection of services and delivery on same.
- Lead project management activities (e.g. project planning, tracking, risk management, reporting, communications etc.).
- Process engineering - process setup, validations, process improvements, procedure update and development.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent technical discipline.
- 5+ years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment within the medical device or other highly regulated environments.
- NPI Project and Project Management experience.
- Experience and knowledge of injection moulding machines, process set up and optimisation.
For more information on this opportunity, talk to Laura Gallagher in confidence, email or call her direct line 00 353 91782113.