Leading innovative Medical Device organisation with a number of established operations across Ireland are expanding their Engineering team at a Dublin site. Employing over 50,000 staff globally and with revenues north of $15 billion per annum, this Medical Device company is one of the largest globally. This new headcount is borne out of new investment into both expanding capacity at the operation and a new construction project to increase the overall delivery capabilities of the facility.
This position sits within the site projects team and reports into the Head of Project Engineering. R&D You will be expected to lead the site projects strategy and oversee the full cap-ex budget for the site.
- Manage the delivery of projects from initial concept through to operational handover.
- Generate project scope, calculate estimations, plan schedules and manage the budget effectively.
- Manage and update project control documents as required.
- Effectively manage communication with all project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other departments within the business to ensure project requirements are met and adhered to efficiently.
- Evaluate and assess metrics and key project milestones reporting regularly into site leadership on progress.
- Minimum of a level 8 Bachelor's Degree - Engineering or equivalent technical discipline.
- At least 8 years' industry experience specialising in cap-ex projects.
- Keen problem solver with attention to detail.
- Experience managing design and development projects is highly desirable.
- Industry experience will sit within a Medical Devices environment.
- A confident communicator who can clearly direct an experienced team of professionals.
- An influential individual who can effectively manage high demands in a busy environment.
This position offers a competitive salary with additional benefits including:
- Annual performance bonus
- Family healthcare plan
- Pension contribution scheme
- Life assurance
- Parking on-site
- Subsidised canteen
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aisling at HRM on +353 87 7521041 for a confidential discussion.