Our client is a leading media organisation in Ireland, and they are looking for a PMO Project Manager to join their team in Dublin or Limerick. An exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking company who offer great culture and flexibility to their employees.
- You will take responsibility for the delivery of projects across many strands of the business from product launches to business process innovation.
- You will outline the project scope and objectives, navigating through the process and working cross functionally with business stakeholders.
- You must communicate effectively with team members regarding project expectations and timelines.
- You will have to identify risks, develop contingency plans, and manage the scope of the project throughout.
- You will be responsible for formulating progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations for your assigned projects.
- You will need a bachelors' degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years' project management experience.
- PMP/ Prince 2 or relevant Project Management qualification.
- You must be an excellent communicator who thrives in a team environment and leadership role.
- Competitive base salary
- Flexitime and remote working options
For more information, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on 01 6321866 for a confidential discussion.