Our client, a global manufacturing organisation seek a Process Engineer to join their site in Cork. With 200 employees, the organisation has seen significant growth in recent years with new product introductions and increased global project activity. This role will be operating in a progressive and production focussed engineering team, reporting to the Engineering Manager, with responsibility for delivery of process excellence.
Duties and responsibilities of the Process Engineer will include:
- Support and Manage the delivery of key projects that have an impact on the site objectives.
- Develop the capability of all processes to meet customer specifications.
- Deliver new projects and solutions that ensure a constant rate of continuous improvement.
- Drive cross-functional investigations on problems/deviations including defining corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify, analyse and prioritise technical or business related processes improvement opportunities and problems.
- Monitor and Improve OE - Track and process line reliability and performance. Identify bottlenecks within the process, report and conduct root cause analysis with relevant team members.
- Perform regular fault finding and troubleshooting activities to ensure sustainable process reliability.
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Degree qualified in Engineering or a related discipline.
- 5+ years' relevant experience in a GMP manufacturing environment, ideally in the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, biotechnology or other regulated industry.
- Lean Six Sigma Methodology experience.
- Experience in standardisation and improvement of processes.
For more information on this opportunity, talk to Laura Gallagher in confidence, email or call her direct line 091782113.