Our client is a world-leading medical device company based in the West of Ireland. With a market presence in over 90 countries, across 3 continents, this expanding company are seeking skilled Validation/Compliance Quality Engineers to join their team.
This role will have the following responsibilities;
- Participate or liaise with the core team in evaluation of product concepts to determine potential manufacturing processes
- Review proposed product designs for manufacturability
- Work with equipment vendors to develop PoP equipment and process solutions
- Lead manufacturing process evaluation and selection with reference to current manufacturing strategy and processes
- Analysis of manufacturing cost and development of a plan to achieve targetted gross margin
- Development of User Requirements Specification to validation of processes for all required manufacturing equipment
- Development and management of project schedules for manufacturing commercialization of selected product concept
- Engagement of other Operations functions in critical decisions and developments
The ideal person will have;
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline (Mechanical/Manufacturing)
- Minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience in high speed manufacturing environment (ideally medical device), to include extensive experience with development, evaluation and validation of manufacturing processes
- Experience in New Product Commercialization or New Product introduction and Gate stage processes is a distinct advantage.
To learn more about this role apply online or call Helena Boyle on + 353 1 6321870 for a confidential discussion.