Our client is a multinational medical device organisation who require a Project Process Engineer to be based at their site in South Dublin. The organisation manufacture and design medical devices for a worldwide client base ranging from SMEs to multinational organisations.
The Project Process Engineer will be a member of the Development Team that will manage the completion of multiple concurrent projects within the development engineering function from concept to completion. In addition you will:
- Engage with vendors on the development, design, and evaluation of equipment and/or processes requiring novel and innovative approaches in technology.
- Develop advanced manufacturing processes using Six Sigma and Lean guidelines to lower product standard cost.
- Investigate and evaluate existing and/or new technologies and coordinate associated project activities.
- Lead the complete validation of new and existing equipment including acceptance trials, debugging, process development, and final validation.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' within the medical device, pharmaceutical, or other regulated industry.
- Experience within management of high-speed automation projects and introduction of new products/ technical transfers.
- A Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering Degree qualification or equivalent qualification and a Project Management qualification will be a distinct advantage.
This position offers a competitive salary with an excellent package along with superb working conditions.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.