If you enjoy hectic days and work variety, this may be your calling! We are looking for a bright, energetic and enthusiastic graduate to support a number of functions in HRM. You will be engaged in HR, Marketing and Administration processes, with project and routine activities. This is an ideal role for someone who has great attention to detail and is interested in learning about business processes before deciding on a longer-term career direction with us.
- Reporting to and working with our Head of People, you will support our own hiring and onboarding, provide back up on customer documentation generation, work with Systems and Process Compliance and provide cover on roles when needed
- Learning will be a big part of your role. Both personal skill development and identifying new ways for us to work smarter as a business by making processes more efficient
- A primary degree in Business, Arts or other is essential. 1 to 2 years experience in administration support is ideal
- Attitude is everything. You must be proactive, energetic, driven and be a self-starter with a keen eye for deadlines
- Curiosity is a critical trait. You will want to find out how things work and suggest how they might work better
- You will have great planning, organisation and prioritising skills and have an ability to work without close supervision, often juggling conflicting demands
- Great judgement, attention to detail and problem-solving ability are important
- Ours is a social environment, to thrive you will be highly communicative with a strong customer service orientation and the ability to engage and influence at all levels
- We will offer you a competitive salary
- We believe in teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as the fundamentals of being successful in HRM
- We are really keen on professional development, you will be supported by learning and development and this is a role where you can develop an excellent career
- We value our employees with our 'Company Recognition Programme' emphasising incentives and awards for high performance
- Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bike to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Incentives to name but few
- Generous annual leave allowance. We also give you your birthday off! Christmas Eve and Good Friday too
- Dedicated Wellness and Social committees
- Dynamic start times
- Gym membership and fresh fruit delivered twice weekly
Whether recruiting for ourselves or a client, we seek out the best talent from sector or professional functions. We work closely with colleagues to understand how our people and culture should develop. We invest significantly in learning & development and the working environment. Colleagues engage in HRM's programmes on Diversity, Physical and Mental Fitness and Environmental and Social Impact, along with many operational functions of our organisation. In addition to their client work, we ask employees to participate in process or cultural development teams. We give everyone the opportunity to influence and shape the future of their workplace.
If this sounds like your next career step apply now on this page!