Our client, one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting for experienced Purchase Analyst to support their growing business on an initial interim contract. Through acquisitions and mergers, this company has expanded rapidly in their short history and now boast more than 30,000 employees and offices in more than 40 countries. This innovative organisation has recently expanded its Irish operation and now requires Purchasing Analyst to join its team on a six-month contract.
This Purchasing Analyst (Coupa) contract role, will be sitting in the EMEA head office and will be responsible for providing purchasing system support to the business, supporting issue resolution, profile maintenance and system testing.
The role is intended to be a long term interim position and will have potential to develop into a longer-term opportunity within the business for the right individual.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Managing Procurement System for indirect purchasing system for overall business including all regions globally
- Providing support for all purchasing processes
- Providing customer support to business system users across the organisation as required
- Creating required documentation for any system issues / system enhancements and following the implemented change management process
- Supporting and performing testing for all system changes and upgrades
- Supporting organisational strategy and drive innovation and new systems tools
- Supporting integrations to various systems
- Providing/enhancing user manuals
- Publishing reports and driving catalogue management
- Accomplishing system implementations / upgrades for the purchasing system
- Testing and implementing new features following SDLC process
- Supporting maintenance global PSM Website (SharePoint technology)
- Acting as liaison with end users and technical support teams
- Acting within a project as team member or lead small to medium projects
In order to be considered for this Purchasing System Analyst (Coupa) Contractor role, you will be an experienced Analyst with relevant exposure within a share service environment.
Specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Extensive purchasing or accounts payable experience having worked in a multinational shared service environment supporting purchasing systems
- A strong working knowledge of SAP or JD Edwards or both
- A strong background and understanding of systems and IT related support
- A deep understanding of the systems, processes and controls involved in recording transactions in the accounting system, as well as the interrelationships that exist
- Excellent communications skills and evidence of coordinating multiple stakeholders to achieve results
- Exciting long term hourly rate contract role within a leading multinational headquartered in Ireland
- Ability to add value and to further develop your international experience
- The genuine opportunity to be considered for other longer term positions in the business
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Lanigan at HRM on +353 1 632 1826 for a confidential discussion.