My client is an established global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, and they are currently searching for an experienced pharmacovigilance scientist to join their global PV team. With almost 1000 staff employed across 100 different countries, this company has demonstrated themselves to be world leader in pharmaceutical treatments, and they value entrepreneurial spirit and a motivation for sustainable growth and change.
As the second senior team member within a leading Global PV team, this Pharmacovigilance Scientist will responsible for the oversight of signal management, aggregate reporting and having the opportunity to represent the Global PV department cross-functionally within the organisation.
This role is suitable for an individual looking to make a significant progression in their career to a well-known pharmaceutical company who have demonstrated success year after year with their proiducts. This person will have a positiuve attitude and a natural curioisty to learn and implement efficient strategies to achieve appropriate end results.
* Support the HGPV and QPPV on the Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF)
* Support the HGPV and QPPV on vendor management and department representative at cross functional meetings
* Have awareness, input and authority over the Risk Management Plan (RMP) (where applicable)
* Have awareness of Marketing Authorisation (MA) conditions/obligations/commitments relating to safety/safe use, including risk minimisation measures
* Support the HGPV and QPPV on ongoing or ad-hoc review of procedures (at every level) relevant to the pharmacovigilance system
Suitable candidate will have:
* Degree in Life Sciences.
* Minimum 4 years Safety/Pharmacovigilance experience in Biotech, Pharma or Clinical Research Organization.
* Highly competitive salary
* Fully reimbursed work-related expenses (ie. workstation etc.)
* Mobile phone
* Health insurance fully covered
* Collaborating with leading experts in the pharmaceutical industry
For more information, email in strictest confidence Rachel Duggan at or call on 0894937334 for the latest market opportunities and information.