This home-grown Irish organisation produce a wide selection of speciality food products for distribution in Ireland and Europe. The company has experienced significant growth and their products can now be found in all major retailers across Ireland.
Due to continued growth at their state-of-the-art facility, this company are looking for a highly motivated and QA Assistant with a love of food to join their team in Tipperary.
- Provide technical support to the Production Team to ensure current product quality & safety standards are maintained and enhanced where appropriate.
- Implementation and maintenance of HACCP and Quality System documentation.
- Ensure quality product is produced at all times.
- Liaise with cross functional departments and implement new procedures, improve standards/efficiencies.
- Delivery of agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Review micro and chemical results internally and take appropriate action for any OOS results.
- Monitoring and reporting of quality standards.
- Monitoring of the production process in line with factory HACCP.
- Ensure Traceability and mass balance is maintained within the department.
- Internal auditing.
- Customer complaint handling and close out ensuring that root cause analysis and corrective / preventative actions are implemented.
- Support and participate in customer audits.
- Complete training with production operators.
- Working on Customer & Continuous Improvement Projects that may arise.
- Glass audits, Hygiene checks and monthly hygiene and GMP audits and take appropriate action when issues are identified.
- Liaising with specialist contractors and service providers e.g. Pest Control, Calibration
- Work with the Management team to build relationships, develop trust and promote a quality first culture.
- 2-5 years' experience in a QA food manufacturing role
- Robust understanding of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Paul Wheatley on 087 344 9559 for a confidential discussion.