Our client is one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies. Due to continued growth and success, they seek to hire an experienced QA professional to join their External Quality group. My client pride themselves on promoting a culture of innovation and putting the need of the patient first.
The QA Manager will report into the Senior Manager within the group and the main objectives for the position will include:
- To act as QA subject matter expert and provide vital support to manufacturing virtually for global supply.
- To manage activities at the CMO sites within the EU and worldwide.
- To add strategic value to important NPI and PD projects.
In order to be considered you must have the following:
- A third level degree in Science, Engineering or related.
- 3-10 years QA industry experience - within the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical space.
- An ability to manage CMO's / manage external stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Eligibility to live and work in the EU.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Gillian McMurrough at HRM on +353 87241 4486 for a confidential discussion.